Monday, February 8, 2010

Meet our family

I began writing another blog on a "pregnancy" website but have decided to move all of those posts over here & continue my blogging on our new family blog! I am going to add a few new posts today that were from my other blog, all written within the last month.

I want to start by introducing myself & the rest of our current family. I am a 29 year old IT Business Analyst. I have been married to my wonderful husband (who is a Machinist) for 5 1/2 years but we have been together since high school - almost 12 years! We have an almost-4 year old black lab named Bailey who keeps us busy, but is a blast!

We keep busy with projects around the house, walking/running, hunting (Cory & Bailey), camping, fishing, 4-wheeling and more.

No comments:

Post a Comment