Wednesday, May 2, 2012
March of Dimes – March for Babies
When we walk in the March for Babies, we give hope to the more than half a million babies born too soon each year. The money raised supports programs in our community to help moms have healthy, full-term pregnancies. It also funds research to find answers to the problems that threaten babies.
As many of you know, Wyatt & Colton were born prematurely at 35 weeks 5 days. The boys both weighed less than 5 pounds but we were truly blessed that neither of them needed any special medical assistance, special care nursery or NICU time.
The annual March for Babies event in our area will be held again this Saturday (fingers-crossed, the weather is looking pretty good right now). This year, I put together a family/friends team to walk & raise money for this cause that I am very passionate about.
I have already exceeded my original goal of $200 (over doubled it!! – which I also did last year...whoo-hoo!), but every dollar counts.
If you are interested in joining me at the walk or would like to donate towards my fundraising goal – please email me and I will send you more information. Every contribution is tax deductible and is going towards such a great cause!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment