…the boys are going to be……BATS!
I am a little behind on picking out Halloween costumes this year but luckily we went shopping last night and found a store that had all their Carter’s costumes 50% off! They had Carter’s monkey, lion, cow and bat costumes (but only the bat costumes came in the boys’ size). Last year the boys’ were cute little puppies for Halloween (I totally LOVE the Carter’s costumes!!).
Colton tried on his costume this morning for me and he looked SUPER CUTE! I can’t wait to see my two little bats all dressed up on Halloween.
On a side-note – Wyatt has now come down with whatever Colton had last week. I thought he had held strong through Colton’s sickness but it seems it was just a little delayed on-set. He’s got a stuffy nose, cough, lose-of-voice and slight fever – same symptoms as Colton. Colton is finally feeling much better though, which is good news. I think I’ll have to do a “BIG” clean of their toys this weekend to get all those yucky germs out of the house!
No comments:
Post a Comment