Some changes in our household this past week:
– Colton popped through another tooth – his top, right second tooth. The current tooth count is: Wyatt – 2 and Colton – 7.
– Wyatt is getting braver with walking and will take 5-10 steps on his own, but still much prefers crawling.
– Colton walks EVERYWHERE! I rarely see him crawling anymore and it is so weird to get used to this new littler person toddling around. He is even getting better at negotiating uneven surfaces and takes his time going over them.
– Wyatt loves…I mean LOVES bath time! He really enjoys being in the big tub, splashing around with his brother and crawling around the tub chasing toys that are floating away. He cries every time we take him out.
– Colton is such a chatter-box. I’m not sure what we’ve been feeding this kid lately but he talks non-stop. He has such great stories to tell us…if only we could understand what he was saying.
– Wyatt has been drinking silly-juice before bedtime lately. I’m not sure where he’s getting his hands on it but the last few nights when we’re starting our bedtime routine – changing diapers, putting on lotion & changing into jammies – you can get him deep-gut-laughing and he just doesn’t stop. I’m sure it’s not ideal to get him so riled up before bedtime but his laugh is so contagious that you just can’t help but laugh with him.
– Colton’s eczema has been really flaring up lately. It hasn’t seemed to bother him much but this makes me think we have a long winter ahead of us.
– Wyatt knows where his head is and will point to it, if asked. We’re working on adding other parts of the body to his recognition list.
Lots of big developments this week!!! How fun!!!
ReplyDelete