Out of the blue, Colton started clapping Monday night! It’s so cute.
I’m sure he picked it up from Cory & I – we are always clapping when the boys do something new or on their own. What a smarty pants!
Every time I start to clap, he starts clapping. (We were even lucky enough to get it on video.)
On a related note – I think I also forgot to mention that Colton has been doing “So Big!” for a couple of weeks now. He lifts his arms up (and sometimes scrunches up his face like he’s trying to hard!) every time he hears someone say “So Big!”. Even when he’s mad & crying (like last night in his high chair at dinner), he can’t help but put his arms up in the air. He even does it when the Fisher-Price Laugh & Learn puppy says it. Too cute Colton.
No comments:
Post a Comment