We were both so excited & couldn't wait to tell our parents the good news.
I wanted a "special" way to tell them that we were having twins, so I had a local bakery make them each a small package with two cupcakes - decorated in pink & blue - saying "It's Twins". They turned out just soooo cute.
My husband's mom stopped by that Friday evening (January 8th, 2010) to borrow some movies and we hid an ultrasound in one of the movies. After the first surprise of "We're Pregnant!", I brought out the extra little package. She was soooo surprised and sooo excited. Later that evening we had plans to go out to dinner with my parents. We stopped by their house and went through the same series - showed them one ultrasound with the "We're Pregnant" surprise & then they're extra little package. They were equally as excited & surprised!
No comments:
Post a Comment