Now that we finally hit the 12 week point this past Saturday, we are one week away from being through the first trimester – what an exciting milestone!
This weekend continued the trend of spreading our good news. I told one of my best friends Thursday night after stopping by her house for a short visit – she is so excited for us. (She is actually the reason behind my husband & me meeting in high school.) I also told two more of my friends on Friday. Saturday, I made some phone calls – one to my grandparents and one to my godmother (I was able to tell my other godmother in-person last weekend) – everyone has been so excited & very surprised. I put together a small pregnancy announcement card, including our due date, and emailed it out to the rest of the extended family & our friends. I also printed some off and got them out in the mail for those who I didn’t have email addresses for.
It is also Cory’s dad’s birthday this week, so we will be going out to eat to celebrate on Thursday.
No comments:
Post a Comment