The sun was back out & shining on Sunday morning and it warmed up quick!
My sister & nephews came for the day & to stay overnight. The day was spent getting 4-wheeler rides from daddy & papa, eating, napping and playing with cousins. In the afternoon we all cooled down with ice cream & frozen yogurt. All the little boys also cooled down by enjoying spraying each other with the Fisher Price fire truck hose that papa brought. (It’s a little ride-on toy that they all love that also has a water tank & hose in the back to fill up & spray with – what a HIT!!)
| Punching ball fun with Colton. |
| Wyatt enjoying his frozen yogurt pop after nap. (LOVE the rosey cheeks!!) |
| Eating like a "big" boy. |
| Wyatt waiting for his turn for a ride with cousin "I". |
| Firetruck fun! |
| Spraying cousin "I"! |
| Cousin "I" spraying Wyatt's belly. |
| Colton's turn to have his belly sprayed. |
| Spraying each other - fun! |
| Wyatt testing out cousin "I"'s new scooter. |
No comments:
Post a Comment