*How far along? 20 weeks 4 days
*How big is baby? We’re growing – can you believe they are the size of cantaloupes this week??!!
*Genders? Two boys!
*Total weight gain? I am up around 15 lbs from pre-pregnancy weight. The doctor said that was fine & on-track last week but I’m not as confident & feel a little behind. It also didn’t help that I was sick this weekend and probably lost a little bit of this.
*Maternity Clothes? All maternity clothes now!
*Stretch marks? None yet – keeping my fingers crossed!
*Sleep? Still the same – up for a couple bathroom trips in the middle of the night, otherwise good. I might have to invest in a body pillow though because my growing belly is getting a little heavier lately.
*Movement? I’ve been feeling pretty regular kicks & punches within the last week – sometimes both babies are moving at the same time & sometimes their each on their own schedule.
*Food cravings? Still no strong ”pregnancy” cravings – potatoes always sound good (mashed & French fries especially).
*Labor signs? None.
*Belly button in or out? Still in – I thought it’d stay this way for awhile, but it’s starting to “pop” a little even though I still have somewhat of an “innie” left.
*What I miss? Tying my shoes without it being such a hassle – it’s a bit more complicated these days & I can’t wait for the weather to be warm enough for flip flops.
*What I am looking forward to? More movement from the babies – I’m addicted. It’s so exciting, especially now that Cory can feel them from time-to-time from the outside too.
*Best moment this week? Spending the day with my husband, starting our registry at Babies ‘R Us and picking out/ordering the cribs!! (Even though my weekend as a whole sucked – I was really sick all weekend and Cory was so great and patient with me, also picking up all my slack on housework, laundry & meals – I couldn’t do it without him!!)
No comments:
Post a Comment