Monday, March 8, 2010

18 Weeks





*How far along? 18 weeks 4 days
*How big is baby? I have two little sweet potatoes this week!!
*Genders? Unknown. I did, however have my first dream about the babies this weekend and in that dream they were both boys – weird because I’ve been thinking they are either two girls or a boy & a girl…..one week from tomorrow until we find out!
*Total weight gain? My appetite seems to be some-what back to normal – I am up around 8-10 lbs from pre-pregnancy weight.
*Maternity Clothes? All maternity clothes now, with the exception of some pre-pregnancy tops I’m still wearing – so, so comfortable.
*Stretch marks? None yet – keeping my fingers crossed!
*Sleep? Still the same – up for a couple bathroom trips in the middle of the night, otherwise good.
*Movement? I’m not 100% sure, but I think I might have felt one of the babies moving two different mornings last week. It was a slight buzzing/bubbles feeling on my lower left side – hopefully more starting soon!
*Food cravings? Still no strong ”pregnancy” cravings.
*Labor signs? None.
*Belly button in or out? Still in – it should stay this way for awhile.
*What I miss? Running & my normal exercise routine. With the weather getting nicer out in the last week or so it’s that time of year again. We have been getting out for a walk here & there, otherwise my new-shortened workout routine is usually indoors since I tire easily & get out of breath too quickly.
*What I am looking forward to? Picking out the carpet & paint for the two bedrooms – I can’t wait to get those rooms looking brand new!
*Best moment this week? Spending the afternoon on Sunday with my mom & sisters – scrapbooking and organizing my scrapbooking stuff. My goal is to have my wedding album done by the end of March; I don’t need that project still outstanding when the babies come.

No comments:

Post a Comment