Monday, March 15, 2010

19 Weeks





*How far along? 19 weeks 4 days
*How big is baby? I have two little mangos this week!!
*Genders? Unknown…until tomorrow, hopefully!!
*Total weight gain? I am up around 13 lbs from pre-pregnancy weight. We will see what the doctor says about that at my appointment tomorrow – kind of feel like it should be a little more.
*Maternity Clothes? All maternity clothes now, with the exception of some pre-pregnancy tops I’m still wearing.
*Stretch marks? None yet – keeping my fingers crossed!
*Sleep? Still the same – up for a couple bathroom trips in the middle of the night, otherwise good.
*Movement? I can’t quite tell what is movement & what is my body but I seem to have a few periods of feeling them “rolling” or slight kicking – mostly later at night but sometimes mid-morning.
*Food cravings? Still no strong ”pregnancy” cravings.
*Labor signs? None.
*Belly button in or out? Still in – it should stay this way for awhile.
*What I miss? I missed going to Cory’s uncle’s fish fry this Saturday night – we’ve gone to it the last few years but the bar that it is held at is just too smoky, so I decided it was better for me to just stay home this year.
*What I am looking forward to? Our ultrasound & doctor’s appointment tomorrow – just hoping for two healthy babies!
*Best moment this week? Again, spending the afternoon on Sunday with my mom & sisters – scrapbooking. I got a little farther on my wedding album this week. Cory & I were also able to get out on a couple of good walks this weekend – loving the nice, spring weather we’re getting lately!

1 comment:

  1. Angie.

    To you and Cory. Good luck today, thinking of you and even was telling the ladies in the locker room today about you guys =) I am keeping my fingers crossed for you to be able to find the sex on both of them but more importantly that you have two healthy little babies =)

    Good luck baby momma!

    ReplyDelete